Monolith are manufacturing and supplying bespoke brick slip systems for Four Twelve Homes new-build development, currently underway in Hampshire. Ready for late 2021, all nine properties will be completed with our rapid-fit, panelised cladding system BrickPlus: Pro, a modern technology for a traditional finish.
The five detached houses and four apartments within the Four Twelve Homes Winchester development ‘will be some of the most energy-efficient new homes built in the area…all nine units achieving A in pre-built EPCs’ – coupled with our rapid-fit brick slip systems that are x12 faster to install than traditional bricks (and 33% lighter) – it’s a perfect pairing in both efficiency and quality.
The Many Benefits of BrickPlus: Pro
Monolith’s pre-populated brick slip panels are the ideal choice for new-builds. BrickPlus: Pro systems are designed with the end-user in mind; to bond excellently and be easily applied to a variety of substrates, not to mention being low maintenance and low site-risk.
- Bespoke: every Monolith client receives a made to order product to their specifications. Our BrickPlus range is incredibly varied, even incorporating bricks no longer in production, as well as with styles and colours unique to locations across Britain for a traditional and authentic look.
- Colour Matching: with virtually limitless combinations, we can usually match any brick colour requirement. The brick slip systems we are creating for Four Twelve New Homes are perfectly colour-matched from a brick exclusive to one supplier.
- Durable: our products are created for durability and can withstand the harshest British weather conditions. Testing has shown that our brick slips will survive the lifetime of the building to which they are applied.
- Safe: with an A1 fire rating, BrickPlus: Pro is certified 100% non-combustible and has been extensively tested to ensure building exterior safety
- Made in Britain: we’re proud to manufacture all our brick slips in the United Kingdom; enabling us to work with local suppliers, provide the best customer care, production transparency, and continually make the highest quality product with a quicker turnaround
Monolith’s industry-leading BrickPlus: Pro provides an authentic look and feel of traditional materials while saving time, money, and supporting the UK economy – while maintaining a superior product and service.
Four Twelve Homes Ltd
“We’re extremely excited to be working alongside a forward thinking developer like Four Twelve Homes on this stunning development.
With our proven track record supporting residential developments such as Etopia in Corby, we’re in an extremely strong position to service this development with our high-quality service and products alike.
To see more homes being erect throughout the country is just what our economy needs during this ongoing period of uncertainty, this development is a prime example of supporting both construction and manufacturing in England and Wales.”
Head of Sales & Marketing
Monolith Brick & Stone Limited